Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey everyone. This is Sophia.

I am in Japan, in a town called Kawasaki. Kawasaki is a suburb of Tokyo. My Mom Dad and I just had breakfast. We had salad for breakfast with pastrami, cucumbers, and tomatoes. We also had toast and croissants with butter and cheese. Our host family, Chikako and Takao Fukumuro, are very nice and helpful, because we can`t speak Japanese. And they can speak English, too. Today they will help us get our railpasses for the bullet train, called the shinkansen.

I want to say a special shout out to everyone at Holy Family School.
See you later! Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia, it's Cailey. My mom and I are following your family trip. How is your host family, do they have children? Tomorrow is our play at Barnes and Noble. We will miss you, but my dad will video.
    Love ya, Cailey

    ReplyDelete